Welcome!

Here it is! The new BLOG! I am so very excited to share the NEW website AND this new blog with you! I will be updating the blog with images and stories of recent sessions and other randomness. :) Please check back soon! :)



Saturday, July 24, 2010

Beautiful Grace!






My FIRST blog post! :) Introducing my new favorite little face to photograph. Isn't she just simply GORGEOUS?!?! I met precious little Grace when she and her wonderful and sweet Momma joined a mutual friend and I for some Summer fun. I cannot express how much I adore those beautiful, captivating eyes and perfect, dainty little lips. What a doll. And her simple, sweet personality. So sweet, gentle, and content. I could go on and on. The name Grace couldn't be more fitting. I was SO camera happy with THIS little one! :)

3 comments:

  1. YAY! You did it! The first blog is the hardest and most intimidating...but you did a great job with beautiful pictures! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS, stacey! i still need to figure out how to make them look awesome like yours and bri's and other photogs. a whole new thing to learn with the world of blogging. :)

    THANKS, ange! i appreciate you taking a look. :)

    ReplyDelete