Welcome!

Here it is! The new BLOG! I am so very excited to share the NEW website AND this new blog with you! I will be updating the blog with images and stories of recent sessions and other randomness. :) Please check back soon! :)



Thursday, September 23, 2010

8 Years STRONG...







Meet Bennie. The most BEAUTIFUL woman I have ever met. EVER. A stunning, beautiful, walking miracle. Truly. Never before have I driven away from a photo shoot with uncontrollable tears streaming down my face. Never before have I left a photo shoot feeling so empowered, so touched. Bennie's sweet daughter, Michelle, asked me to take some photos of her beautiful mother and I was more than honored. Bennie has battled Lymphoma for 8 years and this woman just keeps on trucking. Just LOOK at her. She looks amazing. And the words she shared with me of her faith, strength, and courage throughout her journey down this path could not be more life-changing for me, to say the least. She is SO fearless and her strength is immesurable. Bennie, THANK YOU, you have blessed me with your story of how your faith has brought you through. You are AMAZING, STRONG, and BEAUTIFUL inside AND out. I am blessed to know you.

~Bern~

1 comment:

  1. OMG....I LOVE IT!! She looks BEAUTIFUL, and the blog describes her perfectly!!
    You are the best!!
    <3 Mish~L~

    ReplyDelete