Welcome!

Here it is! The new BLOG! I am so very excited to share the NEW website AND this new blog with you! I will be updating the blog with images and stories of recent sessions and other randomness. :) Please check back soon! :)



Monday, August 16, 2010

Little Boy Blue & Sugar n' Spice!

Oh, how I adore photographing children. The innoncence. The way they play, smile, and giggle. All is well in their little world. These kiddos are so adorable. We had so much fun. These sisters are WAY too cute, aren't they? And baby brother just turned 3 months old and seriously caused me to get a "slight" case of baby fever. I don't remember when my own son, Adyssen, was sooo tiny! Kids grow so fast!

You will be seeing more of THESE precious kiddos soon. Keep your eyes peeled. :)

~Bern~











1 comment:

  1. Bernadette..how cute!! The last one is just perfect! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete