Welcome!

Here it is! The new BLOG! I am so very excited to share the NEW website AND this new blog with you! I will be updating the blog with images and stories of recent sessions and other randomness. :) Please check back soon! :)



Friday, August 6, 2010

Evanna, Mari and Matthew
















I am SO happy that Evanna and I were finally able to make her photo shoot happen! Evanna's sister purchased a gift certificate for her last year and it has seriously taken this long for BOTH of us (Evanna and I) to finally MAKE IT HAPPEN! :) Everything happens for a reason and life moves too fast sometimes, but TODAY was THE day! And....It could not have been a better day for a photo shoot. The weather during the shoot was GORGEOUS and we had a fun time. This is one hard-working Momma, people! Her kiddos are sooo wonderful, too. Thank you, Evanna & kiddos! You guys were such a blessing to work with. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment