Welcome!

Here it is! The new BLOG! I am so very excited to share the NEW website AND this new blog with you! I will be updating the blog with images and stories of recent sessions and other randomness. :) Please check back soon! :)



Thursday, August 12, 2010

Love is FUN!

Kortnie and Andy are in love. Yup. They are. They REALLY are. The shoot with this couple was so much fun! They will be getting married in October and I couldn't be happier for these two. The way they clown around with eachother. They are proof that LOVE=FUN! Congratulations on your engagement, Kortnie & Andrew, and THANK YOU for the opportunity to gush over your absolute cuteness together. I cannot WAIT 'til the big day! :)























1 comment:

  1. I love this pictures...Oh my goodness. Your work is great!!! I can totally see what you are seeing through your work!!!

    ReplyDelete